Contact Information


Louisa Ann Ambati
High School Rd End
Perala
Chirala
Prakasam District
Andhra Pradesh
India
523157
Mobile No: +91 9573 802 895
Facebook:Louise Highly Favoured Ambati
Email:slouisaan@yahoo.com



Welcome to Colours of Day

Come and join as we follow the Colour trail!

Saturday 27 October 2012

How a life can suddenly change...when Gods plans fall into action!

At times i am still shocked...still cant believe where I landed up in life...one moment I was loving my job in the office as a loan consultant the next moment I am on my way to India ...with a plane....which I never thought it can be possible...Well ever since I was small I always loved Indian people and their culture and wished to one day marry a very rich Maharaja....Lol.
How marvelous is the plans that God has for us....our thoughts are not His thoughts and our ways definitely not His ways...
I have a ordinary life and everything in life goes smooth at this point in time......nothing extreme..nothing exciting...just a normal life...house ,family, friends, job and church...
Somehow I was searching for something more....inside of me...I wasn't  just an ordinary person...I feel I need to do more with my life....there is a lingering for something...and it links to God...
What was it!Now after wasting many years in the world...being as lost as can be...i found God...I was happy and had a nice little home and enjoyed my job am able to buy nice things for home and me..I love shopping...I go to church and I love God with all my heart...I am always connected to Him in Spirit...Praying, Praising, Worshiping....Why I still feel some emptiness(This emptiness has been going on for a few years now)...I have lost many precious years in the world...did a lot for Satan,Thank God for saving me...I was a wretch ...now I have found Jesus!How merciful He was to me.To save an  old rag like me...How can I ever repay Him...How many times has He physically saved my life too...after many promises and many failures...He never gave up on me...Thank You for saving me that precious morning Jesus...I wanted to repay Him for all He has done for me...Now i felt to become something for God....
The more this urge pressed on me..the more I become unhappy with my life...unsatisfied...my home family possessions job is not filling the gap....The temptation is also there to go back to my old life but Grace kept me...
One draggy  morning as I was on my way to work...I  handed a pamphlet over to a security guard concerning the loan business...he accepted and we started talking...i was telling him how unhappy I am ..that my job and everything is not pleasing me.He asked if he can pray...then what I felt is true(I instantly felt connected to him)..this man is a son of God...A prophet/evangelist i would find out later.He prayed and I felt better ...before I said goodbye ,he said :"One more thing sister!"....I said ,yes bro?...."God said you will travel all over the  world to spread the good news...I laughed and asked  really???He said yes...with that we left each other ....That"s was in April 2010...I never took him serious...He is maybe a "prophet in training"...I thought...never saw him again...
Life went on as normal,still i am craving and seeking...not getting any fulfillment...
I met some people on internet .....that's was now the only excitement in my life....
Talking getting encouragement prayer and  fellowship online...I love my internet friends...where were they all my life...Hah ha...
In October of 2010 I  met yet another prophet this time online...He said "do you know that you are going to India soon"....Lol.was my reply....this must be the biggest joke I heard in a long time...Me???????? No way!!!
To do what?To preach the gospel in India!!!!!!!!!Bwahahahahaa..I am just a normal believer....I cant even talk properly ...what about preaching...never even brought one souls to Christ...never evangelized to any one but to the two women in my office,and that's also very lightly...I am no speaker or preacher(the excuses of Moses). I also never have been overseas...And I don't even know any people there very closely.Well except for a few Facebook friends...But I don't know them personally an close enough......
He said well get ready...
I thought about what he said...but it didn't stick to me....I am ordinary,nothing special....
Few weeks after that I talked to my then Pastor friend(Raj) and one other Pastor...who both invited me to India...I am shock...Wow so the prophecies was real...I knew it then...that this was the conformation.I applied my passport at that end of October.And I got it in miracle time....what normally takes 8 weeks became 3 weeks....now I believe God is behind this...Still  I have some struggle...a big one ..ticket money....and some money for hotel and other expenses....
It was done...God provided...and I was off to India.You  don't know the people there personally!This is crazy,to fly alone(woman alone)to a place where you have never been and meeting strangers...they could be killers!This is the response of my family and friends....
I prayed much and asked God...and it felt right.There was no negative feelings....My visa now also was approved and I am excited to go to India...Wow who would have thought...that I will ever go overseas..and  for what?To preach the Gospel...how awesome is God!
Three days before leaving South Africa...I fell very sick....I suddenly have developed vertigo
(A confused, disoriented state of mind,a sensation of dizziness or abnormal motion resulting from a disorder of the sense of balance)
...and I am unable to keep my head up....The whole world is turning and I cant keep up my head.........oh Lord what is happening to me...What is this illness???Doctor say this is the worse form of vertigo...and normal medicine doesn't work.He needs to make a special mixture and then inject me along with some very very expensive tablets...This is also not helping...Doctor now is saying:"I will give you a letter and then you can claim your ticket money to be returned from Emirates.Since you wont be able to go to India...its impossible...Even if you do feel a little bit better the pressure your ears will experience in the plane..will damage your ear drums...and you will become completely deaf....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have to go..I want to...i need too....I will go.It was Gods prophesy against the doctor...And I knew Who would win.I informed Pastor Raj and the other Pastor to please pray for me...since it seems i cant make it(well according to physical evidence)...but deep inside of me...I was not gonna give up on this...I prayed and prayed and prayed....God healed me the same morning of my departure...Praise God....My bags was packed in  faith and everything was ready...Wow after 3 days I am able to keep my head up straight again and no more dizziness...I knew God will heal me,and I am more convince that it is the will of God....How marvelous is our God..How majestic is His ways.Later as I was looking back on it,I came to know that this was the enemy trying to stop me....Well he lost cause nothing can stop Gods plans and will for our life's!Praise God...I was on my way to India!Hallelujah!!!!!!!!Very nervous but trusting God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi My Friend!Hope you have enjoyed Coloursofday4India

Thanks for taking time to read through my blog...know that i appreciate you!
If you want to encourage me more please do pray for me...and if God has laid it on your heart to financially support this mission , contact me:
Louisa Ann Ambati
High School Rd End
Perala
Chirala
Prakasam District
Andhra Pradesh
India
523157
Mobile No: +91 9573 802 895
Facebook:Louise Highly Favoured Ambati
Email:slouisaan@yahoo.com

My Pray for you is one of finding your Calling!